Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Points Confessional #1

Ok...here goes for today. (This means the kitchen is closed now, right? right???)

Activity Points: 3
Total Points: 25
(3 points over, swapped 3 act. pts)

*This may not totally be accurate, because I am a bit of a "forager" and I can't remember how many grapes I ate today...but still, not knowing how many grapes you ate is better than not knowing how many swedish fish you ate, right?

swedish fish=big problem
swedish fish=singlehandedly caused weight gain of 15 lbs in the last 5 weeks
swedish fish=yummy




skinny=yummier

2 comments:

Randi said...

Yeah, whatever you've only been blogging since August! It looks so good and reads so well. I was trying to read older blogs and realized this is it! I'm impressed. I don't know how it will work for you but I've found blogging to be an awesome tool to keep me focused and accountable. Plus you guys have a partner! You'll totally do it! Good luck!

Meg said...

hi, randi! thanks for stopping by! well, truth be told i am a veteran blogger, just not about weight-loss...but i'm glad to hear that this one reads well. i'm excited to join this part of the blogosphere--it's been hugely motivating so far..just what i needed! (big thanks to katie @ sister skinny for inspiring me!)