Thursday, August 2, 2007

Portion Control 1, Fondue 0.


VICTORY IS MINE!!! I'm trying to keep all my flex points for this weekend, which I'm spending with my foodie friends at Tanglewood. So I was very proud of myself today for actually exercising portion control and eating something light (kashi+plain yogurt+blueberries = satisfying 2 pt snack) before evil fondue+sundae night with my girlfriends. I think one of the reasons I struggle with weight is that I lack any kind of portion control. I eat really healthy foods, but just too much. I actually enjoyed my small servings of fondue and ice cream tonight (9 points total, yay for veggies) by barely eating any of it. This surprised me. I'll have to practive this "portion control" again.
Anyway, I ate 22 points today and worked off 2, leaving my 35 flex intact. YAY!!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

portion control...what a novel idea!! brilliant! see, i knew you are a genius. way to go :) now if i could just locate this magic "portion control" button...

Bri said...

the button appears when you have jeans creases and too many good-food events in one week :)