Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Triathalon!!!

HURAHHHH!!!! I've had a SUPER VIRTUOUS DAY aka SVD (not to be confused with singular value decomposition, you nerds). I did a triathalon. Of sorts.
  1. Run (um, does "run" describe jogging on treadmill so slow that I could be walking? It's the thought that counts, right?)
  2. Bike (each way was pretty short, just 15 minutes, but it takes some effort to avoid the speed walkers and strollers on the trail)
  3. Kayak (I know it's supposed to be swim, but oh well - and, kayaking really works the core and the arms!)

I think I'm eating out for the next three nights (ack!!!) so it was nice to fit in a SVD this week. I ate 22 points and worked off 6.


(the pic is from a few weeks ago)

4 comments:

Healthy Pear said...

Great job! Wow, I don't know how you can only eat 22 points and work so hard on your triathalon. Amazing!
Nice picture of you in the kayak! It's something I've tried but never really got super comfortable at. Good for you!

Bri said...

Thanks! Yeah, I don't understand my lack of hunger either. I'm sure it won't last, or else I'd be worried :)

Meg said...

good job! i'm totally impressed/jealous!

soapbox girl said...

Looks like fun! I haven't gone kayaking in such a long time. I'm jealous!